1 x electric blue

1 x mozambique peacock

3 x pulcipans

3 x afra cobue

2 x Lamprologus meleagris

2 x Neolamprologus cylindricus

2 x albino peacocks

2 x plecostomus

Tanks been running 6 monthes,fish are still quite small,most males starting to show colours-will post an update video in a few monthes(hopefully have a hd camera by then aswell!)

have a look ,let me know what you think

Cheers,Lee

looks really nice, love the rock work :thumb

do you have another tank for when they all start to bigger ?

Very nice :thumb . I think that the tank is large enough for all those fish although you may have to get rid of the venustus otherwise you may end up with one fish a venustus. Sometimes I wish I just had the one tank instead of 45. I had every intention of setting up my 4x2x2 to just be a display tank but I cannot help myself and it has 2 breeding colonies in it because I have this thing about optimizing my space for more colonies. One day I may relent and change it to a display only tank, one day :lol4:

cheers

rosco

Very nice :thumb . I think that the tank is large enough for all those fish although you may have to get rid of the venustus otherwise you may end up with one fish a venustus. Sometimes I wish I just had the one tank instead of 45. I had every intention of setting up my 4x2x2 to just be a display tank but I cannot help myself and it has 2 breeding colonies in it because I have this thing about optimizing my space for more colonies. One day I may relent and change it to a display only tank, one day :lol4:

cheers

rosco

haha-yeh i dont really want a display tank full of rocks and 1 venustus)) ,Ideally I would like 2 display tanks -1 rocky style for mbuna,1 open water for haps,and 3-4 in the shed for breeding -but that will depend on where we end up living and what the cook says :)

The 2 Saulosi's were brought from Le Aquatic in lansvale,theyre about 10cm each ,the dominant male is probably my favorite fish in the tank,but looking forward to the hongi's,pulcipans and afra's all colouring up too

Thanks guys for the kind words,taken me a while to get it looking that good,brought the fish from all corners of sydney, rocks over a few monthes,$9 a kg..... Water quality wasnt that great early on,but adding the second cannister has made the water crystal clear

• 2 weeks later...

Archived