Frontosa Fry?

good luck Mitch :)

plenty breed Frontosa just depends what varient you want

Chris

It blocked me from getting on. Any variety will do I just love the look of them!

Hello Mitch,

I have 7 Bar Frontosa Fry available at $20 each at Kahibah.

Cheers

Harry

0447 185 304

Mitch

reasonable price for 7 bars from Harry

you need to apply for access to classifieds

this is the form template at the botton of the link page

you send to aceforumsATlive.com (replace AT with the @ symbol).

GED will reply when authorised

-------------------------------------------------BEGIN FORM-------------------------------------------------------------

I, ________________ (full name), using the username _________ would like to apply for access to the ACE classifieds for buying and selling fish and Herp related products.

I understand that I am trading at my own risk and neither the ACE, it's owner, administrators or moderators take any responsibility for any incidents that occur as a result of this trading.

Once granted access, I agree to comply with the all of the "Classifieds Forum Terms of Use" and I understand that failure to do so may mean cancellation of my account.

I understand and accept that any posts I make that are deemed unacceptable by the ACE staff will be removed by them without notice.

I understand that the classifieds are for use only by private members, with the exception of the ACE advertisers.

Contact telephone number: ____________________

Location (Suburb + State): _____________________

---------------------------------------------------END FORM-------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch

reasonable price for 7 bars from Harry

you need to apply for access to classifieds

this is the form template at the botton of the link page

you send to aceforumsATlive.com (replace AT with the @ symbol).

GED will reply when authorised

-------------------------------------------------BEGIN FORM-------------------------------------------------------------

I, ________________ (full name), using the username _________ would like to apply for access to the ACE classifieds for buying and selling fish and Herp related products.

I understand that I am trading at my own risk and neither the ACE, it's owner, administrators or moderators take any responsibility for any incidents that occur as a result of this trading.

Once granted access, I agree to comply with the all of the "Classifieds Forum Terms of Use" and I understand that failure to do so may mean cancellation of my account.

I understand and accept that any posts I make that are deemed unacceptable by the ACE staff will be removed by them without notice.

I understand that the classifieds are for use only by private members, with the exception of the ACE advertisers.

Contact telephone number: ____________________

Location (Suburb + State): _____________________

---------------------------------------------------END FORM-------------------------------------------------------------

THanks guys for every thing!

Archived