Your beautiful pics - Need U 2 include UR Name

Chilli Powder

Hi guys and gals,

All your pics are great. Thanks for sharing.

I would like to use some of the photos for the SCP Gallery with your permission. Credits (your name) will be added to the bottom of the pic as normal. I'm a bit lazy laugh.gif so, I don't want to PM you all individually for your permission. If you don't want me to use your pics for the gallery please state that in your post. Or just PM me and I will not use your pics.

In your post, I would appreciate your full name or the name you want on the photo and possibly the scientific name of the fish.

Keep posting those pics.

Cheers.

Hey Arj,

Everyone who has posted original pics on this forum has read the pinned topic at the top of the forum (the one that says"Please read before posting here:")

Within that thread it states:

4. All original pictures posted on this forum are eligible for inclusion in the SCP gallery (with author rights given of course). If you do not wish for this to happen, or would like your picture removed, please include a statement in your post saying so or email one of the SCP Administrators or Moderators.

So by posting here, people are saying they don't mind their pics being included in the SCP gallery. If they don't want them to be, then they just need to tell a Mod or Admin (preferably you wink.gif ).

Yep that's what I mean. If you look on the main gallery page, the Index page, you will find the full name of the person whose photo has been used in the gallery. But on the photo itself, I put the first name and the first letter of the surname due to space restrictions.

eg. Photo by Arjuna.R

Unless of course you want your username to be used. So it will be Photo by Username. Its upto you.

Cheers.

Archived