New Tank Additions

Adam_J

if all goes well i will be picking up a pair of Festa's and a pair of Chocolate cichlids on thursday ,

they are only 5cm , have 2 -4ft tanks to throw them in , and when Tax time comes i'll be buying 2 -6ft tanks to go in my fish room where these puppies will take centre stage.

i read where the Festas grow rather large , so these will be my first "Big" fish

looking forward to getting them.

cheers AJ

you have good taste man... if you are fan of big personalities, you cant go wrong with Festaes... you should see the one currently here in my LFS (im told he was given/brought in by someone) and this guy is a like a pit bull, close to 30cm!

you have good taste man... if you are fan of big personalities, you cant go wrong with Festaes... you should see the one currently here in my LFS (im told he was given/brought in by someone) and this guy is a like a pit bull, close to 30cm!

mine are in , pick them up this afternoon! i have to sell my grey nic ignite to keep the wife happy though

The chocalates are great looking placid fish that love to hunt for insect and small fish.

I would rate them at 5 for aggression.

They are good to keep with Severums, bocourti, firemouths, Rainbw cichlids etc

The Festae's are real predators that will kill most or all of thier tank mates as they get bigger.

I would rate them at 9 out of 10 for aggression.

They are truely one of the prettiest fish available but they are mean.

Also they tend to kill eachother so if and when they start to show signs of breeding you will need a tank devider.

The chocalates are great looking placid fish that love to hunt for insect and small fish.

I would rate them at 5 for aggression.

They are good to keep with Severums, bocourti, firemouths, Rainbw cichlids etc

The Festae's are real predators that will kill most or all of thier tank mates as they get bigger.

I would rate them at 9 out of 10 for aggression.

They are truely one of the prettiest fish available but they are mean.

Also they tend to kill eachother so if and when they start to show signs of breeding you will need a tank devider.

:thumbup: cheers , keep the tips coming , im going to try and source another line of red terrors because there were a couple of

deformed fish amongst them , im guessing the could be too inbred , so if i can get some new blood id be happy.

Archived