German import Aulonocara

Rolla

there is a wild caught colony of A. steveni 'blue neon' over here in WA that came in recently

Are there any pictures around?

cheers

Rosco

aquatic dreams took a pic on his phone... perhaps he still has it?? they looked pretty much like a text book example...

i stole this pic (sorry lol) but they look exactly like this

IPB Image

I'm looking to get 8 - 12 different variety aulonocara males around the 5 - 8cm mark and all different varieties asap.

Unfortunately i am working in regional QLD so don't have a LFS to sort me out. I'm prepared to make the 4.5 hour drive each way to Brisbane if someone is able to point me in the right direction. Alternatively, if there are any private breeders who can get fish to Brisbane airport i'm happy to go down that path as well.

Happy to pay top $ for good quality pure breed fish.

Regards,

JayT

I would really like to see some pics of the fish that Grant has brought into the country

so .............. Grant did you take any pics of the fish in the holding tanks ??

has anyone that got fish from previous shipment and taken any pics of them ??

come on guys then we can use this = :coolpics:

or this = :drooling:

and I won't have to use this :cryblow:

Chris

Hey,

Unfortunatley I have not taken any pics in the holding tanks, I really don't have time to scratch myself at the moment.

I'll slowly take pics of the ones I have myself and put them up...but this will take time.

Cheers

Grant

Hey,

Unfortunatley I have not taken any pics in the holding tanks, I really don't have time to scratch myself at the moment.

I'll slowly take pics of the ones I have myself and put them up...but this will take time.

Cheers

Grant

heres one i had .rip :cryblow:http://www.aceforums.com.au/uploads/130364...5_372_20942.jpg

nice pic, is the rusty colured male aulonocara in the background an A.Steveni (blue neon) ? I have one exactly the same.

Archived