look at this thing , to save money on power bills

robfishfan

there was an A Current Affair story done on this product.

the guys who come up with it designed it in their backyard. they swear by it. they did set up tests to prove the power consumption of a product with and without this device and obviously it indicated their product used less power. (an easy test to fudge the figures)

but they also has some electical engineers on the show, they said there is no way this would work. the technology to be able to do this would be worth alot more then what they are selling the product for.

i work in the power generation industry and if a technology like this had been invented, you wouldnt be selling it for domestic use. you would be disigning a large scale device for the installation in switchyards and substations.

i dont think it would work.

there was an A Current Affair story done on this product.

the guys who come up with it designed it in their backyard. they swear by it. they did set up tests to prove the power consumption of a product with and without this device and obviously it indicated their product used less power. (an easy test to fudge the figures)

but they also has some electical engineers on the show, they said there is no way this would work. the technology to be able to do this would be worth alot more then what they are selling the product for.

i work in the power generation industry and if a technology like this had been invented, you wouldnt be selling it for domestic use. you would be disigning a large scale device for the installation in switchyards and substations.

i dont think it would work.

here is a good review on the product

http://www.negergy.com.au/2011/today-tonig...er-saver-scams/

As a rule of thumb, if its advertised on TT/ACA but isnt used in the high end of the applicable industry, its absolutely not legitimate.

As far as that thing goes, there is only a power input, no output, so it cannot possibly be altering the wavelength/gravitation field/vibe/whatever of any electrical current in your house. It more than likely USES electricity.

Archived