Alasse's planted

Alasse

amazing truely

i kinda think all my wish would rather be owned by you living in that heaven

i think you have done a great job it also kinda looks like it might be low maintenance!

what is it stocked with "regarding fish?" i can see an angel fish what else?

Thanx guys

The tank is 5ft (350litres). The tank is understocked. Currently living in there are

2 angels (breeding pair), you can see the gold marble male, the marble female is not that far away from him actually, you can just make her out in the pic

2 clown loaches - at least 3 more are to be added eventually

1 redtail shark - i've had this guy for 2years and its getting some size on it now, stunning coloration too

4 albino BN - only juvies

Damn such a nice setup, no co2 or fertiser used, so basically it's just lighting? Way plant have you got In there lol. Seems like it's low maintanance which is what in want lol. I got anplanted tank myself with anubias on drift wood which is kinda ok but all the plant that i try to plant into the gravel, not so great it will slowly die out.

Lighting - This tank is a low light, around 1wpg & Substrate - there is dino dung/laterite in the substrate also. It is VERY low maintenance!

Plants - Anubias, Hygro, Java fern, Elodea, Swords, Crypts & an unknown

Pilly - I'm not really into high light, too much work and fiddling *L*. I want to enjoy my tank by having time to watch it, not always have my hands on/in it. Lowlight/tech is my thing, slower growth, less maintenance, i also enjoy experiementing with plants to see what works and what doesnt *L*

And cost is a definate stopper to a high light tank *L* 450W...good gawd!...and heres mine with around 60-70W over 350litres *LOL*

• 4 weeks later...

That's great work! something I am in the midst of creating myself in my discus 4 footer, though I may have to do more water changes with my heavier fish load :(

I have 2 globes also.....what is the light timeframe ? dino dung hu ? might have to try it...I have used JBL balls with great success with swords in the past .....now need to find a good cheap online plant supplier as mine has gone out of business :shock:

Take care,

Rob

• 8 months later...

Archived