Tropheus Qs

cooder

Hey all,

I was wondering wether any tropheus species would be compatible with leleupi, brichardi, julie transcriptus, gold occies and leptosoma? also would they be avaliable in Queensland? Can anyone give a good species? (with nice colour) BTW i have a std 4 footer

All comments would be appreciated :lol1:

Cooder

PS: I applied for the classifieds section about 5 weeks ago and i still dont have access. :confused::dntknw: Any ideas??

Hey all,

I was wondering wether any tropheus species would be compatible with leleupi, brichardi, julie transcriptus, gold occies and leptosoma? also would they be avaliable in Queensland? Can anyone give a good species? (with nice colour) BTW i have a std 4 footer

All comments would be appreciated :lol1:

Cooder

PS: I applied for the classifieds section about 5 weeks ago and i still dont have access. :confused::dntknw: Any ideas??

In that sized tank, it's really too small. Some might say duboisi but a standard 4' tank with the other fish and the 10-15 (I pref ere 15 as min) Tropheus required for definite harmony, give them a miss for your and the fish's sake.

i would have to agree with Craig, 4 foot is a bit small for tropheus.

check out http://tropheusfanatics.invisionzone.com/ for tropheus information

in a bigger tank (think 6X2X2) they would go well with what you have already. having said that you already have a great fish list for your 4 foot, i think it would be a great tank to sit in front of for a few hours watching all the different behaviours.

Archived