Electric Yellow Help

scotty81

One of my electric yellows is getting a fair bit more dirty black like marks on it, and in parts it looks as if it's skin is peeling??? Any thoughts or suggestions

what size is the fish? some yellows go darker then others on the dorsal/anal fin and also might show darker bars along the body during breeding time. is it the dominant male in the tank? if so then this could be a common thing.

as for the skin peeling i havn't got a clue someone else might be able to figure this out.

cheers

daniel

what size is the fish? some yellows go darker then others on the dorsal/anal fin and also might show darker bars along the body during breeding time. is it the dominant male in the tank? if so then this could be a common thing.

as for the skin peeling i havn't got a clue someone else might be able to figure this out.

cheers

daniel

Fish is only 5-6cm

I had the same thing with one of my E yellow males a few weeks back I tried a multicure to no avail he stayed dirty and then last thursday I found him struggling on the bottom, but by the time I had got the lids off and my net in he had died. :(

Matt

Archived