will these fish go togother African

fisshy

do any of these fish have behavial problems to agressive to be with each other ...or water conditions different......protomelas teaniolatus/or taiwan reef/////////// chilotilapia rhoadesii////// orange leleupi///// red peacock i am still not sure what i want to buy yet to put in my tank ......what about pepper cat fish will they suit water conditions as above

I looked up the protomelas and chilotilapia as I havent kept them before, the proto I think may get too big but depends on your tank size, the article states up to 20cm. I have kept the others at some stage of my addiction and they arent overly agressive and are all nice looking fish.

How big is your tank?

How many of each?

What filtration will you be running?

Like mcloughlin2 this is the very min info to know how your tank will work out with those sets of species

yeh i looked up these fish a bit myself last night an realised to big for my tank when grow up but i want 6x2x2 probably with sump or i can put them in to a 7 x2x1.5 that i might get off uncle soon i have a 1mtr above filter like an AR980 but not sure on brand bought 2nd hand at the moment that they will go in there with a 1200 filter an large rocks. caves an ornaments if i decide to go this way but mainly worried about there agression :thumbup:

......protomelas teaniolatus/or taiwan reef/////////// chilotilapia rhoadesii//////

orange leleupi///// red peacock

C. rhoadesii get large but are not real aggeassive unless your a snail

P. taenialatus I'm guessing Red Empress Likoma Is can be pushy to milder

species

P. sp. Taiwan reef are one of the best in male colour and are a smaller size

L. leleupi longior (Orange Leleupi) can hold their own with Malawi's and will stay

close to structure like rocks and shells unless looking for food usually

Red Peacock ?? Rubins Red maybe .......... line bred form of A. stuartgranti

Chipokae Orange see cpfc thread on ID my peacock

I would look at either a single species tank or the Leleupi and either the Taiwan

Reef or Aulonacara

Chris

Archived