which americans to be kept ?

aymenz

Which 2 pairs do u think r suitable for my tank ?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey guys i currently have these cichlids and as u can c, there's 2 breeding pairs in there.......

the texas had already spawned and i have the babies in a different tank.......

the tank where the babies are is about 1.5 foot x 15 inch x 1.5 foot....

and the parents are in a 4 footer with the breeding pair of jacks and the severums.....

the jacks spawned as well and yesterday i lost about 200 babies because i didn't know what to do and the seperation wasn't good enough...... so the parents ate the babies due to danger threats from the severums and texas....

i really need to know the oppinions out there.... on what to keep and how to seperate if the kept pairs breed again......

what type of seperation should i use and how should i seperate ?????

i already used plexi glass and glass but it's crap.....

thx in adv

cya

:^:

Can't you get a tank divider that is pre-made? I've in the past used them before and they allow water to flow through.

As for breeding all of these species of fish, my all time favorite goes to the Severums. I love Yellows and never kept Greens. Something about that Orange they get on their fins and body. And their pretty nice nature to be able to keep them with Angels and other smaller Cichlids....Jacks and Texas's are too aggressive to keep with a mix of smaller Cichlids.

Archived