6ft stands?

cprize

Most 6ft tanks are at least 14 inches wide so standard 2 ft tanks wouldnt fit on a stand.If you want 3 2ft equivalents I would partition the 6 fter.I have done this to create fully self contained areas and have also used partitions with a 10 inch hole covered with fly screen and run a canister filter to clean all 3 sections .Works well for fry you want to keep separate but want heavy duty cleaning.Disease if present will spread of course to all sections whch had happened once to me but the big water volume means greater stabilityof pH etc

They would probably measure longer because you will need to leave a small gap between them to allow for bowing of the rack (If it bows). If there isnt any room the tanks may push together and crack the touching panels

Anyone?

okay i hope this help's :confused:

in my case my 3ft is 92cm external

my 6ft is 183cm external!

so my stand will not be able to hold 2x3footers

plus you would want some play

measure the tanks you have because there would be more glass should be about total about 185cm try find a stand that has a opening that will suit you!

i really do hope this help i took out my fat max tape measure for this :cryblow:

:lol1::clap thank you :clap

If there is going to be basically no weight in the tanks then it wont matter if they hang a few millimetres over each end.

Archived