Airpump for fishroom

catfishLegacy

I need a pump able to run up to 20 airstones, or say 25 to be on the safe side. I would like a fair amount of power as 10 or so of the airstones will be running side-drop filters. Also a low wattage pump would be desirable but not essential, most large airpumps seem to be lower wattage then the average canister filter anyway :roll

Thanks for that.

I have 4 tanks at 45cm depth, these will be running the side-drop filters and the occasional fry saver. All my other tanks are 30 or 35cm depth. The shallow tanks will be running sponge, box filters, hamburg mattfilters and large fry savers. I'll also have airstones running in a water barrel and a couple of Frog tanks.

Noise is a factor as my fishroom is the spare room of the house. I can probably get around noise issues though...

hope you like the sound of bubbles!

Hmm, I used to live in a one bedroom flat with 30+ tanks...10 of which were in the bedroom. So I pretty much lived in a fishroom. Those 10 were the first to go when I met the missus. At least now there's 2 doors between where she sleeps and the fishroom :lol3::hug:

Archived