Trying to find P.s demasoni

Stevoz

Hey guys and girls im relatively new in the world of africans and am finding it hard to find to track down P.s Demasoni. I have been to 5 of my LFS and not one of them stock these fish or their importers either. I live in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and am wondering if anyone would be able to help me in finding these fish as im running low on options. I was hoping to do a single species tank in my 40gal and hopefully breed these guys as they are very hard to find. Thanks for your time and any help is very much appreciated, thanks.

Read the forums rules page and then apply for access to the classifieds. Some down there will have them

thanks for the help and advice have applied thanks

Check the Boronia AQUARIUM FORUMS (Melb based). There are a few people on there who have fry for sale. A bloke called steve has them for $8 ea. He is in Tarniet.

thanks mate greatly appreciate it cant believe how helpful this forum has been was driving me nuts going to all of my local aquariums and being told sorry we dont stock them nor does our importer. Great forum keep up the good work guys!!

Archived