how to clone or (mitote) a certain plant

guppy licious

okay i was wondering how to clone the plant called anubias barteri. plz help.

:dntknw::blink

Im not sure what you mean by clone...youll need some serious lab work to clone it...however if you mean propagate it...you just cut the rhizome into smaller pieces as it grows.

Mike

It's easy to propagate Anubias by cutting the rhizome. Just make sure you use a sharp knife so you cut the rhizome, you don't want to bruise or crush it which can lead to it rotting. I've done this in the past and have not had any issues.

If you do a quick search on google on cutting anubias you will find a wealth of info on different techniques etc.

It's easy to propagate Anubias by cutting the rhizome. Just make sure you use a sharp knife so you cut the rhizome, you don't want to bruise or crush it which can lead to it rotting. I've done this in the past and have not had any issues.

If you do a quick search on google on cutting anubias you will find a wealth of info on different techniques etc.

I also dip my knife/cutter in alcohol before obtaining any cuttings - reduces any chance of infection.

I also dip my knife/cutter in alcohol before obtaining any cuttings - reduces any chance of infection.

That's very telling Aline - explains a lot ;):blink:lol3: Hic Do you prefere red wine or beer or just staight scotch :confused:

That's very telling Aline - explains a lot ;):blink:lol3: Hic Do you prefere red wine or beer or just staight scotch :confused:

:lol3: Why do you think I chose Food and Beverage Education over Psychology :hug:

Archived