Installing a Universal Rock Background

signit

• 4 weeks later...

That is one complete project....thanks.

You've done a great job with the tank,background and lighting, plus the cabinet work is also fantastic.

You are very talented!!!!

Cheers,

KimO

It is an awesome looking tank, cabinet and hood and you should be congratulated. :thumbup:

Great post as well..... although navigating to find all the finished photos was a challenge :lol2:

The 3fter looks good as is I would just paint the background black and start on an 8ft project :lol3:

Perhaps painting the sides black on the side panes in the outline of the background may help reflection / hide silicon when viewing side on if not reduce reflection.

Cheers

Ross

• 3 years later...

First time logging into the forum for ages and all my pictures were not working... I have now fixed them.

I am thinking about selling both of my tanks... they have sentimental value but I am not looking after them like I should be.

Any idea what they's be worth???

one is 5x2x2 ft the other is 3x2x2.5 ft

wow back from a long time ago. the prices would vary coming from people but you should keep in mind the effort u put into this and obviously all material costs. perhaps post an EOI and see if people would be interested in buying the tank too

• 8 months later...

This 5x2x2 tank is now empty and ready for sale. I want $1000ono for it which I is a bargain fro such a quality setup. See the forsale section for a listing of what it has with it.

Archived