Pictures from my display tank

Matty

The sig is fine imo, but those red borders take my eye away from the actual subject of the shot. I don't like them.

These are some of your best shots I have seen you post. Good work.

That clown loach pic is awesome!!

G'day Matthew,

Super photos.

Can you tell us what camera/lens combo you used?

Also, what's the fish in the first and last photos? It looks like a Dimi Comp, but the head doesn't look right, or is it just the angle? Maybe a strigatus? Or Protomelas similis? Whatever, it's a stunning fish.

Cheers,

Lee.

Thanks for the replies and C/C.

The colour of the border in each shot is an actual sample colour from the photo. Next time I'll try and pick a less intense colour. :no:

And Cuong, If you're talking about the clown loach, I didn't have much choice. :B (Quick little buggers they are.) :lol2:

Dad :lol2: (Lee), Camera is a Canon 350D with 60mm macro lens, using a 430EX flash being fired from above the tank. The fish is a D. strigatus, without a doubt my favourite fish in the tank. The photo's actually don't do him justice, he has an amazing blue sheen through his body, and when he gets excited (as in the last shot) the outline of his entire body becomes a dark, almost maroonish colour. :wub

For those who are interested, the file names of each photo is the name of the fish. HTH

Matty :clap:clap:clap:clap

Your Best work Yet I love them.

With your borders I like using a colour from the shot as well.Try and keep it to a colour with not so much of a high impact.

You could try and not center the fish so much follow the rule of thirds a bit maybe :dntknw:

Look out Budi here commmmmmes Matty :yes:

cya

Rat

Archived