new tank... what to do

Gav

Well, discus & angels obviously - dwarves too (apisto or rams) though bigger eartheaters might eat them

Acaras "might" be less chewy than sevs & dollars?

Anyone know what Uaru are like with plants, cause they are another soft water option

Loving the amazon biotope, if I didn't have so many big CAs that I'm attached too I'd consider this if/when that huge tank happens for me

Well, discus & angels obviously - dwarves too (apisto or rams) though bigger eartheaters might eat them

Acaras "might" be less chewy than sevs & dollars?

Anyone know what Uaru are like with plants, cause they are another soft water option

Loving the amazon biotope, if I didn't have so many big CAs that I'm attached too I'd consider this if/when that huge tank happens for me

uaru will slam plants faster than silver dollars, i remember seeing 10 of them attack a spinach leaf....was the equivalent of piranhas attacking a chicken. uaru are nice fish though... not sure if they will eat anubias though, im guessing yes!

well less and less possibilities then cichlidwise. might end up as discus, some of the smaller earth eaters plus catties and larger tetras plus some hatchetfish.

on the bright side the stand is now made. will get it to my place once the rain stops. just have to paint it and its good to go.

Archived