Some of my boys

Matty

Good pics as usual Matty, the blue dolphin pic is one of the best pics I have seen you post! Top work..

Makes me wanna get a pic that good of my blue dolphin.. :thumb

Some of my boys

I was a little worried opening this one ;)

First one is classic Matt. With the others I would try and have the flash further to front and maybe point inwards a little to get a more even exposure. The Dimi is a real nice specimen- bet that didn't come form Tassie ;) lol

Thanks for the comments guys. :thumbup:

The Dimi is a real nice specimen- bet that didn't come form Tassie ;) lol

Believe it or not, it actually did. I got it from the Animal Tuckerbox in Launnie. They tried to tell me it was a "Red Fin Acara." The manager even wrote it down on a bit of paper for me. <_<

Thanks for the comments guys. :thumbup:

The Dimi is a real nice specimen- bet that didn't come form Tassie ;) lol

Believe it or not, it actually did. I got it from the Animal Tuckerbox in Launnie. They tried to tell me it was a "Red Fin Acara." The manager even wrote it down on a bit of paper for me. <_<

hahahaha - I think I would have played along and said "Red finned acara are as common as goldfish and not worth anywhere near THAT much..." There is an animal tucker box up here too - do you know they told me the other day they've just opened a quarantine facility and are importing stuff directly from OS!

While I was there I asked the guy how much the little sick calvus was he had LOL he asked me which one that was <_<

Archived