Jewel Of The Rift

Mbuna

I am really keen to get another copy of this as well..

Thanks for the link malawibloat but you have to be a member to dl that mega upload link, is there another way you can transfer it.

Couldnt locate it on my usual torrent site either..

thats strange, ive downloaded from there before without membership. I cant upload it anyother way. Try joing the site as a member without payment ... other than that send me a blank dvd and I will burn it for you. PM for details.

Aaron

If people are interested, let me know and i will upload my copy to one of my servers.

May take a day or two for me to locate it tho.

IM interested mate!!! Let me know if you upload it!!

Thanks! :thumbup:

I'm currently pulling the torrent file and there's been between 1 and 3 seeders with it. If I get the whole lot I can host it as well, might have it by tomorrow night - its downloading fairly slow atm.

--update--

It finished overnight... uploading to my webserver today so it should be there by around lunchtime. I'll put up a fresh post with the link when its done. :)

The upload I had running dropped at 200mb :( I'll seed it on Torrents for the next few days and I have 1mbit upstream so just try and grab it through there.

I'll leave my machine on torrents so it can seed the whole lot at up to 100kb/s... if you can't grab via torrent let me know and I'll fix the webhosting tomorrow at work so the account I uploaded to doesn't have a space limit (which caused the trouble twice today - I have 6gb free, but the specific acc i uploaded to only had 201mb free)

DL via torrent, watched it with my cousin tonight, well worth watching :thumbup: .

I've always been a Malawi man, but after seeing this ....well I've got even more of an appreciation of African cichlids :wub .

Is there any other films/doco's like this around?

....and where do I get me some Emperor Cichlids :dntknw::lol3:

I placed this file up as a torrent about 6 months ago as i figured that page would go down sooner or later.

Its exactly the same mpeg file and has a jpg cover

see

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/933480/J...onal_Geographic

or

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/554058/8426616/

to download (both link to the same torrent)

Cheers Chris

Archived