Two of my fish

Rumpig

IPB Image

N.nudiceps female.

This was the best photo I could get, the fish are extremely camera shy and very shiney so it's very hard to get a good photo of them. It's a little blurred but shows the colours quite well.

IPB Image

This is my male desert goby looking very subdued. I'll have to get a photo of him in full breeding dress!

Cheers

Mick

he looks familiar, lol, ugly but i find them cute lol and greedy for food but most of the time they miss it lol do they share the same tank, mine are now in with all my catties, bettas and rainbows

Yeah I know what you mean... I described them to my mum as being sort of like a staffy crossed with an occelatus. Not the prettiest fish but with loads of personality!

Nah, they're in seperate tanks, the nanos are in a 2x18x18 out the back.

I'm thinking about selling my Julies or moving them to the 2x18, planting my 4x2 and moving my gobies into that possibly with my nanos and some M.praecox and I.werneri.

Maybe just with the gobies so the fry have a better chance of survival (I found one today which was about 1cm long! (not much but it's still something!)

How're yours going?

Cheers

Mick

Thanks Schmuck. She's laid twice now but both times has eaten the eggs <_< The male gives her a real serve after that, I think he takes his parenting very seriously! :p

Hopefully they'll improve as they mature or if I move them into a bigger tank with more hiding places/privacy.

Cheers

Mick

Archived