new fishys!

j.c fishfan

I got my zebra long pelvis today from the LFS but im still paying them...expensive things.

By the looks of it i have 4m 3f but i will eventually get rid of the males that i dont want or trade someone for some females if somone has a lack of males.

I will post some pics later when they have settled down and arent camera shy.

jamie :)

By the looks of it i have 4m 3f

If you bought them from a shop, why on earth did you choose 4 boys? :blink

You said they were expensive. You would have nearly halved your cost by not buying the extra 3 boys :roll

I have to agree with Andy. If you could sex them then I wouldnt have wasted the extra money on the boys. In saying this I once thought I bought 5 ZLP's at Auction and I thought they were all boys, But I know now thats not true. ;)

I think we only have the Mdoka here :dntknw:

Josh

I do not know what varient they are.

I am not 100% sure i have 4 boys i am assuming.the reason i bought them is because i specially ordered them so i had to take them. and i did not intend to keep all the boys i was going to give my dad some and he is going to get some girls.

am still trying to get pictures of them they are very shy i will give them another few days and i'll see how they go.

I have to agree with Andy. If you could sex them then I wouldnt have wasted the extra money on the boys. In saying this I once thought I bought 5 ZLP's at Auction and I thought they were all boys, But I know now thats not true

ok i am not saying that i am 100% sure on the sexes.(am not having a go at you josh am just using this as an example)

jamie :)

Archived