Attention: YeW

Lee Miller

Hi Dave,

On the ‘Classifieds’ I just hit the ‘Refresh’ button on my toolbar and Sharkbiscuits’ post came up second from the top (under gparkes black calvus post) and showed 3 replies. I went in to look at Sharkbiscuits’ post and then hit the ‘Back’ button to return to the main Classifieds page. When I got there Sharkbiscuits’ post was close to the bottom showing no replies. What the?

When adding a reply to a post I hit the ‘ADD REPLY’ button and am shown the post that I was adding to (on the old SCP it would take you back to the main forum). If I then hit the ‘BACK’ button I am returned to the ‘ADD REPLY’ screen. What the?

Are these problems or standard operational functions?

Thanks,

Lee.

When adding a reply to a post I hit the ‘ADD REPLY’ button and am shown the post that I was adding to (on the old SCP it would take you back to the main forum).  If I then hit the ‘BACK’ button I am returned to the ‘ADD REPLY’ screen.  What the?

This is quite normal. I believe EZboards are the odd one out in this case.

I think Dave should be able to give you the option of going to your post or returning to the main page after hitting the add reply button. Thats the case on most forums, and i believe all php based software. id assume it can be done. Maybe it's on his list of things to do.............

Lata

Matt

Archived