T. moori 'Lufubu'

TropheusQueen

Dave (Moliroman) spent some time with me today giving me some pointers with my camera technique :hug:

While I practice these moves here are a couple that Dave took of my Lufubus :wub

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers

Nice pictures and fish. Not being a tropheus person I assume that the top fish are the juvies of the bottom fish?

Bruce

Nice pictures and fish.  Not being a tropheus person I assume that the top fish are the juvies of the bottom fish?

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

You are right to assume that juveniles have the distinctive moorii stripes however these two are just courting and the stripes become visible again smile.gif .

Jamie - one can only hope that will be the case blush.gif

Cheers

They are nice looking Tropheus Aline but I hope there are more variants in the future you may be interested in. dntknw.gifwoot.gif I know Matty will be only to happy to add more tanks if you need them. hug.gifhysterical.gif

Jamie...they are still too small and my camera is seriously lacking. Next time I have someone here with decent skills and equipment I'll take some.

Andrea smile.gif

Thanks Aline again for letting me visit your new fishroom!

All i can say is AMAZING!!! thumbup.gif

I only spent 2 hours there but only managed to take a few photos. Most are substandard so please forgive me.

I will try to take some better ones next time i visit!

Here are some more pics:

Lufubu:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Bulu Point and Duboisi Kigoma:

user posted image

Kigoma:

user posted image

Chipimbi:

user posted image

And here are some pics of some Lufubu juveniles:

user posted image

user posted image

Enjoy!

Dave

Geezzzz Dave, I wish I could take substandard photos as good as those.  sad.gif  sad.gif  thumb.gif

Its amazing what you can do with Adobe photo shop Waz. cool.gifhysterical.gif

Even more amazing is what you can do with photo shop when you don't own it cool.gif

Archived