ZLP mbuna available in LFS?

Lepperfish

Guest j.c fishfan

i am getting some in a few days!!

i got a LFS to order some in for me.

good luck with finding them

jamie smile.gif

so that means they must be buying them FAR cheaper than $45 each as well. looks like someone is out there selling them at a damn good price. not a bad thing to see the price going down this fast. over $100 a fish is ludicrous money. especially if they are paying similar prices to what the shop up north must be paying.

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really wanted those fish for some time

at this rate they could be $20 in a months time

Gotta feel sorry for those who have paid big money and have not got a return

ofn the fish

Having said that it great having fish like these be made to the hobby at a good price

Keep letting us know of further bargains

Cheers

Craig

or.... you can wait a year and buy them at $3 each smile.gif.

Thats Nasty Dave cryblow.gif

Cheers

Craig

But if buy them in Sydney in 1 year's time Canberra LFS stores still won't know what they are and be suspicious that they are too something so I try to offer them so fry rolleyes.gif . We have only just convinced the LFS's down here that Saulosi are not as aggressive as lombardoi. zipit.gifwoot.gifwoot.gif We are behind the times for sure.

cheers

rosco

Guest j.c fishfan

sorry all for the late reply.

i am getting mine for $40 each but he will be selling them for about that price but i get a special deal! tongue.gif

jamie smile.gif

Maybe a nasty thought for those who have dropped coin already Craig, but truer words could not be spoken - although $3 might be a bit cheap (Dave must be getting cynical in his old age tongue.gif ), I'd be prepared to bet on fairly readily available at $10-$15 in less than 12 months. And I'd probably back medium term 'stability' of $8-$10. (Not retail BTW) Apply natural retail markup on the 'hobby' prices.

Can anyone else see a pattern emerging hysterical.gif

They'll be another cobwe/polit/flavus/etc.

Give them a year and they'll be between $10 and $20 each at 3-5cm depending on local numbers available.

They have received the usual hype (thanks largely to me and Ben here on ace a year or so ago blush.gif ) and IF they turn out to be as nice as the pictures seen around on the net (none so far have reached that standard I've been told), then they'll have a good run here.

Once people start posting good pics of their actual fish, it will determine their success (and their price too laugh.gif ) so get snapping!

Archived