Pics of new fish room

timmy2422

Here are some pics of my new fish room thumbup.gif

Enjoy and tell me what you think. Im still to get a rack of 4x2x2's and another 2 footer on top of the other 2, once i get the money LOL.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Enjoy, Timmy thumbup.gif

Where you you acquire those metal cages and tubs from?

They look awesome.

I think they come with the 1000L containers.

That's a good idea timmy, cutting the top off of those containers. Very cheap 1000L tanks. clap.gif

African.

Where you you acquire those metal cages and tubs from?

They look awesome.

Dad got them from his work, would of got more but they take up so much room

I think I would have used at least one of those as a water aging tub for water changes.

One step ahead of you, there will be another one just outside the window thumbup.gif

Those 1000L tubs rock !!

I saw a tiered setup of 4 of those tubs. A sump was at the end. The water was then returned either 2 ways depending on the time/season. In winter (during the day): via a black poly-pipe matrix on the roof. Cheap heating and being 4000L, once it was heated, took alot to move it down.

He was a mbuna breeder aswell. 100's-1000's of fry in each tank, all bobbing to the surface to investigate the intruders.

BTW. Are those inside a room??? Have you thought about water evaporation/humidity == dead house?

Mitch

Yea they take alot to move the temp down in those tubs thumbup.gif I just need some more fish to fill them. They are great to watch the fish in tho, swimming around in a giant school wub.gif

My dad works at the cannery here. Im not sure where you could buy them for, u can get them from here from about 150 buks i think

Nice fish room Timmy

Got to get me some of those tubs, temperature would be nice and stable even in an unheated room. especially with teh black poly pipe heater on the roof

Or I could stick some in the sun and wait for it to grow algae for a BN growout as well as cichlid growout. hmmmm *brain cogs go whirrrrr*

-Mat-

Archived