Eretmodus cyanostictus pics!

MoliroMan

Hey Dvae if you get some let me know what type you might be getting, i have a couple of Eretmodus cyanosticus, and have be tooo fraid to put them in togethere as yet. one is twice the size of the other, and these guys can be super nasty, from what i have seen. the big one lives with the Kachese, the small one is in with my duboisi growing up..

Agree these guys are soo cute, with there little blue spots, and the funky teeth/mouth..

i have a feeling that this link only works after certain hours of the day, maybe the site doesn't open until then?

Jamie...as u know i am trying to get Nigel to get some wildcaught erets direct from Africa so maybe we should get a couple variants, one with the cute blue dots and another with the orangy body?

Trofius....i have 4 of these guys i and i think the larger ones are the males. I have them as pairs in separate tanks but i have noticed that only one of the pairs actually get along but they are quite temperamental since sometimes they have little quarrels with one another and stay at opposite sides of the tank (much like human couples do!! LOL.gif ). Maybe u could try introducing the smaller one but make sure there are plenty of rocks to hide in. Mine hide in the many holes of my Texas holey rocks!

I love the look of the Kiku. I love their head shape. It looks like they have puffy cheeks and a big nose smile.gif. Count me in if you get these guys in Dave. So, put a vote in for me for Kiku, they are way cool. Oh, they look stockier to me too, another reason why I prefer them.

Hey Dave, could you get 'em in pairs?

Jamie.

i will try to get some wildcaughts of the kigoma and kiku variety. I think Nigel will get them in boxes so there should be enough for a few of us who are interested.

I think if they are wildcaught should be easy to pick out the pairs. Males being larger. But whether they get along is another matter...just like humans!!

Here is a link to the pic of kigoma

Eret. cyanostictus kigoma

I think it may be this one guys at the moment its from Zambia. Maybe the others later.

user posted image

Excellent........and it looks as though it can't wait to get here thumb.gif

The little guy actually looks shocked lol shock.gif

Nigel how many do you have to order to make it worthwhile/minimum as i would also be interested in a few, maybe 6. depends on price...

Archived