what fish is this

robfishfan

Hey robfishfan,

try using the IMG tag from photobucket not the URL tag, photobucket will automatically resize pics to under 250kb (i think) but if you want to edit the size yourself then before you upload them onto photobucket you need to right click the pic and go "edit" which will open the pic in paint, then go to "Image" then "Stretch/skew" and you can resize the pics based on % terms, try and keep it to a size which can be viewed on one screen.

As for identifying the fish, its very hard with such a small pic, any chance of a bigger one or more pics? Peacocks are identifiable usually by very small features and things like the flash on your camera can effect the look of the picture and what colours show up so the more pics the better and a bit larger too wink2.gif Got to say i dont think its A. lwanda 'Chiwindi' though, here is a pic by Ad Konnings, IMO they look nothing a like. A. lwanda 'Chiwindi' pic (click click)

Cheers Andy

Thanks to those who have replied.I picked up some of these at one of the auctions last year and lost bag with names on it so i got rob to help me out. They are the Chiwindi but not the Lwanda version many thanks.

Archived