sunspot brevis?

lee427

hi all whats the availability of the sunspot brevis or does anyone keep these? what are they like aggression wise are they better to keep in colony or just a pair? any replies would be greatly appreciated.

thanks lee

Never heard that brefore.  confused.gif  confused.gif  I have heard the first ones i posted the link to being called sunspot brevis and cichlid-forum calls the 2nd one sunspot  confused.gif

sorry i should have said the ikola sunspot brevis it is the same as the link up the top but its the ikola variant

Hey

I have a pair, they are deffinately best keep in a pair if you dont then the alpha pair will kill or try to kill allthe other brevis.They are quite aggresive but because of their size they dont pose much of a threat to other fish.Mine male will attack and bite anything that goes in the tank including my fingers.But they are a great little fish and have very interesting behavior.

Thanx Sean smile.gif

Hey

I have a pair, they are deffinately best keep in a pair if you dont then the alpha pair will kill or try to kill allthe other brevis.They are quite aggresive but because of their size they dont pose much of a threat to other fish.Mine male will attack and bite anything that goes in the tank including my fingers.But they are a great little fish and have very interesting behavior.

Thanx Sean smile.gif

hi sean did you have to import these guys mate. if you dont mind me asking price and where did you get them any replies would be great thanks

Archived