Display Tanks and Fish Wanted !

Tim

Hey Guy's....

ok this may seem a little weird, ok i'm a part time sports photographer, and i own over $10000 worth of Camera equipment. Believe it or not Aquarium Fish was the first subject that got me into photography. However now i have neither time, money or space for an aquarium hobby at the moment. But as it so happens i have a busted collar bone, which means i can not currently do either of my jobs. So it got me thinking about somthing i have wanted to do for a while now. I have always wanted to have a proper go at taking photo's of some amazing looking tanks and fish. So i guess i'm just seeing if people would be interested for me to come to there house and for them to show me there fish, and also photograph them. People need to know i cant guarentee results i havent done this seriously before, but i have all this equipment and a want to try it. Basically i will send you out a copied DVD of all the images captured for your personal use. I guess the catch is ( if you would call it one) i get to keep all images and also i will be alowed to sell these images to publishing companies or magazines. You need to live in the sydney area, send me an email or phone me, about what species you own, number of each speices and also ther situation ( breeding or display). I will then let you know wether i'am able to accept your offer. Also all tanks must be clean and presentable.

please email me on

bsphotography@hotmail.com

or call on

Tim

I've aways wanted to do a book on cichlids and people's tanks. I think it would be great for all of us to see what ideas people have and there set ups, display's breeding tanks etc. It would be good if shops would allow u to take photo's of there display tanks to. If a book cost to much to do a dvd is the next best thing. I well sent u e-mail, but it might not be up there with the amazing set ups other people have on this forum, but I'll give it a go.

Good Luck. smile.gif

Show us your TANKS.

Archived