Orange spot bristle nose

oshuyi

• 4 months later...

Leeren, Links pics may have been taken with a flash. The spots are actually a peachy/orangey colour not white and the fish is no where near as black as a peppermint. There is a distinct difference when looking at the 2 fish in the flesh.

Thanks Anita,

Yes, I haven't seen the o/s in real life, and realise the fish are different, but even though they are great photos, nice and clear.

Its amazing how decieving pics can be.

Cheers

Hey! we don't even know for sure what our 'common bristle nose' is !!!

then there is a whole lot of doubt about what species our "peppermint B/N" are ?

Now 'Orange spots' ??

smile.gif aint catfish fun ???

Alan

Hi, Alan

Thanks for your valid information. I still could not find the L110 pic. from the websit you provided. Is it in the Forums? I checked Shane's World it's not there!

Yeh, my O/R sport look exactly same as Chuckmeister's fish, definitely not a L157.

Regards

Snowfall

Hi, O/S bn buyers

If you are in Sydney, go to Trans Aquarium - 121 Railway Parade, Canleyvale. Trans sells them for $60 each. Size around (4cm to 5cm) - Price can be negotiable, depends how many you buy. I was there last weeken, a customer bought 5 for $200, What a deal!!!! Pepermint as well, $50 each (5cm). Don't be late, cheap price & good size won't last.

SF

ohmy.gif

Archived