Tropheus sub-folder poll.

BaZ

Guys

I have taken MoliroMan's suggestion and shut the poll thread down. It just seemed to be stirring up more trouble than necessary, and we'd hate for the tropheus fans to be unfairly known around here as a bunch of troublemakers wink2.gif

We will continue to monitor the forums as we have already been doing, and if we decide that it is beneficial to the forum as a whole to start dividing up various fish into their own little boxes, we'll let you know. Until then, please feel free to continue discussing cichlids of all kinds in this forum (cichlid discussion) smile.gif

Tropheus fans, if you are hoping to spread the word and show everyone how cool these fish are, I'd rather see more energy going into informative posts than long-winded arguments about nothing.

Non-tropheus fans, be understanding please. Give the tropheus nuts a chance to discuss these fish that they love. If you don't want to discuss them or read about them, please exercise your right not to open threads with tropheus-type headings rolleyes.gif

If anyone has any further suggestions to put forward which they feel might help the forum as a whole, please email me at bazATsydneycichlid.com and I guarantee you the idea will be discussed fully. Of course I am not guaranteeing that all ideas will be taken and used.

Now let's please get back to something more pleasant, cichlids smile.gif

Hello to all smile.gif

I,m still wondering what all the hype is about confused.gif

I love my Tropheus and like to read and learn more about them .

Whether the posts are in general or a subforum doesn't matter to me .

Some may be surprised that i agree in NO subforum because i think we will lose a lot of readers and input .

I also keep dwarfs but never really look in that subforum .

Maybe they should be back in general .

What i am really opposed to is that a couple of guys were so anti this thread ! dntknw.gif

For months now we have had heaps of threads on Demasoni and L number cats

And a few people babbling on till their hearts content about them .

That is their choice and good on them .

But why do a few just love to have a whinge about whats happening tropheus! cool.gif

I only read threads that interest me (which is most of them LOL.gif )

Maybe they should do the same !

Just my say

Cheers Kevin

Kevin...i agree with most of what u r saying. I don't think we will get a tropheus subforum but we were hoping to have some tropheus related information remain in a FAQ-like folder for all to access when they want to venture into tropheus.

Steve..U have had your fun! Stop stirring another argument. I don't think Baz closed the thread so that another similar one can be started again.

Hey Baz, I think u should just get rid of this thread entirely so that no further comments can be made.

I don't think Baz closed the thread so that another similar one can be started again.

Correct wink2.gif

Hey Baz, I think u should just get rid of this thread entirely so that no further comments can be made.

Or you guys could just show some self control LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Archived