Anyone care to see their pics in the magazine?

YeW

Hi Guys -

I'm short a few pics for the centrefold of the magazine. If you have any masterpieces, and you dont mind sharing them (*with credit*).... please email them to webmaster@sydneycichlid.com

Thanks!

Dave.

If anyone is keen, send Dave a couple of higher resolution ones if you still have them on your computer, as they'll print better than ones taken from the web and enlarged to fit the magazine.

Hi Guys -

I'm short a few pics for the centrefold of the magazine. If you have any masterpieces, and you dont mind sharing them (*with credit*).... please email them to webmaster@sydneycichlid.com

Thanks!

Dave.

Also if anyone would like to donate their images to the Canberra & District Aquarium Society (CDAS) Club Newsletter it would be much appreciated. woot.gif

I'm the Editor of the newsletter and I do find it hard to get images for the colour spreads - and the interior for that matter ...

People would get credit for their images (as per usual), an issue of the newsletter (posted to them) and my personal admiration for sharing his res images within the aquarist hobby smile.gif

If you are able please PM me and I'll give you my postal address (if you want to send down a disk) or my email.

Thanks in Advance Peoples raisehand.gif

Col

There's always been a magazine wink2.gif

He's talking the NSWCS magazine, not an ACE magazine.

Although it could be a good idea....... laugh.gif

Archived