Best place to get metronidazole?

fiona

Fstest thing I can think of Fiona is to ring your Local Tang Importer(no names) and see if they have some at home.

Also, I remember someone posting on the old Forum a "Fish-interested" Vet who could be contacted thru them...I think.

Little help to you from over here I know Fiona, but hope that was of some good to you.

under the counter -- because Metronidozol also known as Flagyl is a prescription only medication (type of antibiotic, for intestinal infections, used on cattle etc a lot, or for treating giardia.) only a vet or docter can prescribe it and only a vet or pharmacist can sell, or distribute the product..If caught doing this remember you are dealing with a controled substance, and selling it or distributing it is like dealing drugs like steroids, heroine etc.

Usually the local vet will oblidge you just infrom them of what you need it for, even take in a fresh fecal sample, or freshly dead fish.. he may be able to give you some thing more specific, as for treating hole in th ehead with it . not sure it it will work as it is slightly anti parisitic but mostly anti anaerobic bacterial.

Archived