Fish acting weird

AussieStar

hey,

i couldnt find any other info about this problem any where on the site so going to ask.

One of my female lombordis has been in an isolation tank for 4 days becasue she was at the end of here 3 weeks of holding. I check the tank on friday morning and no fry yet, but when i came home from work there was all these half eaten fry in the tank, So i got out what i could get and left her in the to recover before adding her back into my main tank. But when i woke up today and check her, she has lost all colour , so is breathing really slowly and has little white things hanging from her, only a 3-4 but u can see them. SO i did 50% WC and clean what i could in the tank.

The tank is a little 18iinch long by 12 inch high, has a HOB about 500lph unit on it with a heater and a decoratration for her to hide in, No gravel at all.

I think she is about 8 months old and she would be about 3-4 inchs long

All my water paras, where alright all in ok area on my test kit. I last change the water on the day after i put her in so about 3 days ago and the filter was rinse with the old tank water in a bucket. She wasnt taking any food due to holding, so i dunno its a weird one to tell

Archived