What are they?

Ute God

Ok just want to know the names of the fish i have in my tank. There is one i have no idea about. He is a bluey balck colour with stripes and on his top fin is white.

This one. I have no idea what he is

Rusty?

Pullu Point?

Cobolt?

Clown Loach?

And can anyone tell me why my female cobolt would just sit verticle to the temp gauge or verticle to the water pump. These seem to be her 2 spots.

Like this

hi there not sure if this is right but when we have a fish that does the hidy thing its getting hassled so i'd say thats whats happening with your cobolt female.the clown loach is a clown loach,the cobalt and pullu point dont know had nothing to do with these,the rusty at a guess id say u r right and the mystery fish i'd say elect blue.hope it some help

c ya

iain & mel

Hi,

You need to get a better shot of the first fish - it looks like something from the Nimbochromis genus. The others would appear to be as you have described.

merjo

my lfs where i got it said what he was but cant remember blink.gif but said they are like elec blues but darker.

I'lll try get a better picture as these where taken with digi video camera as i couldnt frind the normal digi cam.

Archived