Breeding advice/Tips needed

teflon

Hey people just wonderng if anyone has any breeding tips/advice for these guys confused.gif I bought them of another ace member which were then holding so i know they aren't "Virgins" LOL.gif

I have done everything I have read in articles etc and still to no avail. The ratio is 2 males and 3 females the pH is 8.2, Never tested GH,Temp is 25 degress and have 7 pots in the tank with them shock.gif

They get fed a variety of foods and get weekly 25% waterchanges and still i have not even seen the slightest hint of breeding behaviour

Thanks in advance for any replies

Cheers

Adam

Mate, you've done the impossible, stopped peacock's breeding woot.gif

How long have you had them, my girls spawn every 4-6 weeks. So if they were holding when you got them maybe it hasn't been long enough?

Sounds like your doing what you can though.

Yeah they are being a dead set pain in the @ss LOL.gif

The only thing that they seem to do is eat,crap,and swim in a pack once in a while the sub-dominant male will chase the dominant around until he gets bored confused.gif

Oh BTW they are in a custom 40x16x18 with 8 4cm e.yellows and some bristlenose

Cheers for the reply Ducksta

Adam

Might be because you have that extra male in there. Perhaps remove one of the males for a week or so and see what happens. If there's one bloke in there with all those ladies, things might happen.

Archived