Dive pics from yesterday

ViS

Soooooo envious Andy. Great pics. too. Is that a potato cod...doesn't look like the right colour so I guess I am wrong dntknw.gif

Andrea smile.gif

PS> How many fillets did it make?

PPS> well worth the dialup download...although I may be off line for the rest of the month now woot.gif

shock.gif That's crazy

Excellent pics i would like to go scuba diving but i think that i would faint as i feel that being able to breath underwater is weird blink.gif

great pics clap.gif

All the pics are from Fly Point at Nelson Bay on Sunday, except for the last pic, which is taken underneath the Swansea bridge (which was Saturday's dive, and there was a little too much floating weed to get good pics, but still an excellent dive).

Merjo, it's an Eastern Blue Wrasse, also known as a blue grouper / groper tongue.gif . The flash and colour of the water hide it's true colour. They are a beautiful fish in the flesh.

Did you see any decent sized fish under Swansea Bridge??

Nothing too big the other day, but I've seen big kingfish and jewfish under there, as well as big rays.

Andy - your pics could benefit from a few minutes in the photshop

I achieved this result after about 2 minutes for the image adjusting, levels, slight curve adjust and colour balance. Your photos are a tad overexposed and mostly blown out on the blue and cyan range.

user posted image

Let me know if you want some more tips

Love the shots by the way. I have got to come up and pay you a visit! thumb.gif I think we could do some cool diving stuff together.

Archived