Malawis in the nat. habitat 3rd edition

MikeWs Fish

Just bought this and got it today. despite waiting around 10 days or so for postage *whinge/sulk* I got the book in perfect condtion and have just started browsing the 'menu' clap.gif

Overall thumbup.gif

Pretty good value too for $130 or so.

I got my personal copy from AOA as well some other books. The school also purchased a copy from Cichlid Press Australia. I found it well worth the read. I found it hard at first locating species in a number of different habitats but quickly got my head around it.

Yea definitely.... ive just been looking at the pictures so far. There sooooooooooo much info available in the book its unbeleivable. Imaginge all the searches on the web you would have to do to match the info available blink.gif

I got a brand new copy via ebay still in shrink wrap sent from the US for $90!!!!

Perfect condition.

A great book for any interested in the Malawis

I have read it about 4 times so far, and constantly pick it up when looking at fish profiles on the web.

Cheers

Tim

raisehand.gif

Just bought this and got it today. despite waiting around 10 days or so for postage *whinge/sulk* I got the book in perfect condtion and have just started browsing the 'menu'  clap.gif

Overall  thumbup.gif

Pretty good value too for $130 or so.

Agreed it is an awesome book.

I picked up my copy on ebay for $90 new.. raisehand.gif

Mike I recently sold a few on the forums for under $100 each - Lepperfish picked up the last of mine on eBay as a matter of fact. And scored it a little bit cheaper than the forum buyers (which meant a slight loss to me but I'm over it)

I got several books over from an eBay seller, and due to being labelled as a taxable item instead of as a gift (as I was assured they would be), I had to pay import taxes so a few pre-arranged buyers (no profit for me included) had a hissy fit and wouldn't pay me the extra $7.40 per book. You should have been quicker on the draw!!

On a quick scan though, I found several on eBay just now for less than $100 to be imported. Don't restrict your search to items located in Australia.

Archived