re:Aulonocara

ZULU

ZULU take a lookin the classifieds again, theres a couple of people selling peacocks including me, just click on the link in my signature and you will know wat im talking about thumb.gifthumb.gif

slinky

Also the reason maybe no one wants to buy them. dntknw.gif I am trying to sell F1 Aulonocara fry in lots of 10 for $30. I think Ducksta is now using F1 fry as feeder fish. shock.gif So there is plenty out there. thumbup.gif

G'day

If you posted up what you want you may be surprised at who has what.

Eg. I have some Red shoulders - Forts Maguires and some Reginae (spellin?). But I am not advertising at this time.

You will find most of what you are after if you ask. smile.gif

Yep, I grew out 100 at least F1 peacocks to 4cm+ (some males colouring) when I first bought wild caughts, and sold 18 @ just over $3 each. Since then they have spat in tank and been gobbled up. Shops don't want them without colour so when hobbiests snub them I have nowhere to turn but into the bellies of bigger meaner fish. I gave up, I know quite a few others who bought wild fish from Nigel also don't bother to raise fry anymore.

Im selling a young colony of F1 Auloncara stuartgranti 'chilumba', one male colouring up nicely. I havent advertised it in the forum because I'm in no hurry to get rid of it. But as other people have said, if you don't ask, you won't know smile.gif

Archived