My 180gal planted tank

AussieStar

You ort to be congratulated not only on the efforts of putting your tank together, but also for your efforts of documenting it all AND putting it on the internet as you have. The tank looks fantastic - and will only get better (hope you have lots of fee time to prune cool.gif )

I’m surprised at your choice of fish in the electric yellows though. You must have done a tonne of research putting your tank together, and I am surprised to see a hard alkaline water fish in a tank where I assume your water’s pH must be 6.7-7.

Craig

You ort to be congratulated not only on the efforts of putting your tank together, but also for your efforts of documenting it all AND putting it on the internet as you have.  The tank looks fantastic - and will only get better (hope you have lots of fee time to prune cool.gif )

I’m surprised at your choice of fish in the electric yellows though.  You must have done a tonne of research putting your tank together, and I am surprised to see a hard alkaline water fish in a tank where  I assume your water’s pH must be 6.7-7.

Craig

thank you, just want to let people share the ups and downs. the yellows are in a temp. stay. They have a 180 gall coming soon, so they will be moved off to hopefully make way to some discus and apisto's.

Anyone got anything on this algae, is going as quick but is still growing.

• 9 months later...

well it has been a long while between updates so i decided to update it.

The tank has changed alot since last update, new subtrate, plants, lighting and fish.

Here is some pictures

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The latest shot from last week

user posted image

And some of the fish (pics upto six months old)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Archived