Hardcore movie

Tam

What a fantastic movie. I don't think the title of the topic does this awesome movie any justice. I loved the part where they stripped the fry. Tam what where they doing to the juveniles towards the end? Was it tagging them for identification purposes? thumbup.gif

Gerard

What a fantastic movie. I don't think the title of the topic does this awesome movie any justice. I loved the part where they stripped the fry. Tam what where they doing to the juveniles towards the end? Was it tagging them for identification purposes? thumbup.gif

Gerard

yeah mate, they were putting in the microchip for id purposes mainly to let ppl know that its farm bred and not wild caught as it's illegal.

thumb.gif

Great Vid Tam!!!

Hi Tam

WOW that was a great movie sensational your the best!!!!

what other hardcore movies do you have? wink2.gif

Try searching under "Kaila Yu" or " Sung Hi Li" you might get that supermodel there

heheheh

haha, i dont know who she is or if she's a model... just made it catchy to lure you hormone intoxicated blokes in.

cheers

Tam

I had a bit of a read around on that site. This one is even longer and has some English interviews in it:

http://www.arowana.co.kr/technote/board/Da...le/arowana3.WMV

It's even more interesting discussing where the arowana are going.

The stripping looks a little more gentle as well.

• 3 weeks later...

arrowna is listed on the CITES, anything that is listed on the CITES is consider

by the UN to be endangered

therefore it is not allow to import eventhough it is mass produce in fish farm

in Singapore, Indo & Malay.

• 2 months later...
stunning vidoes...thanks very much guys and girls

keep em coming

Check out www.arofanatics.com. It's a Singaporean fish board, mostly for aros but everything is catered for. They have some good videos and pics of Asian Arowana. Reading the forums is hard work if you don't know Singlish (English with Malay and Hokkien words in the middle of it).

Cheers - OziOscar.

Archived