Tropheus Papagay!

MoliroMan

Here is a pic of a new Tropheus variant that Nigel has sent me (i hope he doesn't mind that i have posted this pic on the forum zipit.gif I mean he has sent me a pic of it not the actual fish wub.gif ) It looks very much like a Mpulungu. They r from Tony Veall in Africa. If only Nigel can get around the red tape and ship fish direct from Africa we can be in stall for many exciting never before seen variants of tropheus in Australia thumbup.gif !!!

It is called Tropheus Papagay

Sorry photo is now removed. Pm me if you r interested in seeing it.

Dave

As long as the picture has the relevant info attached (ie the website where it came from or ad konings name on it), it is fine to put up. You are not using it for any commercial or personal gain, but to simply show a new type of fish.

If you don't host the pic, just link to it. Otherwise, put it up!

Andy the photo is one of Ad Konings Dave is not going to use for selling its just to show people the fish. If I can get them some time in the future then poeple will know what they look like. I sent the photo to Dave but forgot to tell him it was copyrighted so asked him to take it down. If it not a problem I will put it back up.

user posted image

thanks guys for clearing this up. I didn't want to get chucked out of this forum!

Nigel i think that pic looks very much like a Mpulungu. Could u ask them to send a pic of a Papagay? Otherwise why would someone buy a Papagay if it looked exactly like a Mpulungu?

thx

dave

Archived