TSN cats

burgoid

hey i was wondering if we have TSN cats and their maximum size and there price for juveniles. i was looking at getting one for my 6x24x30 if thats possible.

• 4 weeks later...

yes they are available here.

They grow to over 3foot, are greedy bastards and will eat anything in their mouth, which is very big!!

I've got a friend who wants to get rid of his (close to 60cm) but i think you'll find that in QLD they are illegal and carry a big fine.

Best to check before you buy.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just wondering,,,if u keep a 20cm TSN in a standard 4ft tank,will the fish stop growing at a certain size,say 30cms if u forever keep it in there???

people say u need a bigger tank as it grows,what if u dont get a bigger tank, the growth will be stunted and it wont grow big anymore right??

First it will be stunted externally, yes, although this is rarely an effect of the size of the actual tank, more so the terrible water conditions there in.

It will experience a horrible shortened lifespan while its organs continue to develop but its skeletal and muscular systems to not keep up.

Then it will die decades before it should have if housed properly.

If you honestly consider keeping fish like that, I suggest selling your tanks and finding a new hobby, where torturing and killing animals is not involved. dntknw.gif

But it's your money raisehand.gif

Archived