NSWCS auction

slinky

i was wondering if i get my application for NSWCS membership done by this week, can i still participate in the auction this saturday, as im keen in auctioning some of my fish and also maybe purcahsing some. and this would be my first time in attendance at the auctiom/meeting.blush.gif im so looking forward. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif any help would be really appreciated.

slinky

G'day,

Unfortunately as far as I am aware all auction lots have been assigned.

You are welcome to come and sign up on the day should you wish to still become a member - to enjoy the company and some additional benefits along the way smile.gif and to purchase some bargains (hopefully).

In fairness to existing members, individuals planning to join the NSWCS on the day of the auction are unable to enter lots as members. Visitors are welcome to sell and purchase fish on the day.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Aline

Membership Officer NSWCS

so aline, if i understand what u just said correctly. i could just turn up to the auction at noon on saturday as a non member but as a visitor, and i can still sell and buy fish. if that is so, that would make things heaps easier.

thanks aline for your help thumb.gif

slinky

You wont be able to sell fish unless you have auction lot numbers. But as a visitor you can come and buy fish

Sorry for jumping in Aline

Josh

No worries Josh.

I obviously didn't make it clear.

Visitors are welcome to sell and purchase fish on the day.

Only if they had arranged to receive lots prior to the day smile.gif

Cheers

Aline

Archived