Meet "Domer"

Teamsherman

Here is the first pic of my new Red Devil male. Ive aptly named him "Domer" as he head butts the glass therefore reminding me of homer's clumsiness, and cause of the hump on his noggen.

user posted image

Cheers, Alan.

P.s, Thanks Troy, he's settling in very well, he has adopted a golf ball as his new play mate!!! And him and the female are getting along fine (as much as they can with light diffuser in the way!!)

hehe....nice one thumb.gif, how did he go after introduction to his new tank? Did he sook for a few days? Mine has just settled in and is eating properly now.

Anthony cool.gif

He didnt sook at all i reckon. He just swam around checking the place out, within an hour he was digging and playing with his golf ball, then that night i put in some pellets and by morning they were all gone.

The female on the other side of the divider is already displaying her ovipositor and doing the dance for him. So they might breed quicker than i first thought they would.

Cheers, Alan.

laugh.gif Red devil club...if were introducing red D's then lil Gilbert says gday to Doser and Domer and Domers girlfriend (?). Man my posts are getting lamer and lamer zipit.gif

I can't believe zerospel sold that beast! It is the most aggressive thing i have ever seen! When I was at his place last time, this thing was swimming around when I was close by and constantly nipping at the glass. I was surprised that he didn't break the glass at the rate that he was banging himself againt it. This thing is amazing. You must be happy that he sold it to you for so cheap! smile.gif

Ant, domers g/f is named Dev (yeah, lame name but i tell people its short for Devina)

And the golf ball, he just pushes it around like someone would a soccer ball.

Oracle, yeah i was glad it didnt sell to anyone else, he's a great fish and im sure he'll be around for a very long time!!

Cheers guys,

Alan.

Hey good idea, I'm gunna give Red one.

(I call mine Red, short for Redfish - my best mate has a red healer called Reddog, also shortened to Red)

Hey Alan!

Im really happy to see a picture of him! I miss him already,it was sad to see him go but at least he will be happier at your place with a new girlfriend woot.gif

And Im glad to hear that he already settled in his new home !!! thumb.gif

Let me know if you ever need to sell him sometime in the future wink.gif

Oracle: were you the guy that bought the tropheus? sorry if I got you mixed up tongue.gif

Archived