Next NSWCS meeting

Gav

just wondering if anyone on committee could confirm if the next meeting is a giant fish raffle. if so, is there a list available at all of what will be up for grabs?

thanks!

Hi Gav,

Wonder no more.

Yes definately the Fish Raffle - we currently have a list on donations from committee members but definately not all that will be there on the night.

I am certain that when Mark updates the NSWCS page smile.gif a sample will be provided.

Aline

just wondering if anyone on committee could confirm if the next meeting is a giant fish raffle. if so, is there a list available at all of what will be up for grabs?

Giant fish raffle??? Does that mean that you actually raffle off a giant fish or is it a raffle of several different live fish? And can you buy tickets for particular fish so you don't end up with a heap of fish you don't really want? Although, why do I need to bother asking, with the luck I had at the last (my first) NSWCS meeting I wouldn't win any anyway. I planned on getting lucky that night but it just wasn't to be.....well, not at the meeting anyway. blush.gifzipit.gif

Shell

the way the raffle works is there is usually 40 or 50 bags of fish. first person drawn gets first choice, and so on and so forth. usually the last few prizes are rather difficult to move as people tend to "lose" their tickets so as to not get something they really don't want.

you gotta be in it to win it, so buy yer tickets and I am sure luck will come ur way.

Hey hey,

There's a thought .......only buy tickets for the fish you want....novel idea thumb.gif

Unfortunately doesn't work that way and yep you may end up with fish that don't suit dry.gif but we really try not to let that happen by having enough GOOD STUFF available to choose from. It is up to the committee to ensure that through donations and purchases we have a variety from dwarfs to tankbusters.

Although, why do I need to bother asking, with the luck I had at the last (my first) NSWCS meeting I wouldn't win any anyway. I planned on getting lucky that night but it just wasn't to be.....well, not at the meeting anyway

I sell all the winning tickets Miss Shell rolleyes.gif any other sort of 'lucky' at the fish meeting...... zipit.gif .

Cheers

Aline

I sell all the winning tickets Miss Shell  any other sort of 'lucky' at the fish meeting......  .

Aline does sell all the lucky tickets. I got lucky twice last meeting wink.gif . Don't the other sort of lucky at meeting the lucky door prize, I can think of no other unless zipit.gif

cheers

Rossco

BTW Baz is that better LOL.gif

Aline does sell all the lucky tickets. I got lucky twice last meeting  . Don't the other sort of lucky at meeting the lucky door prize, I can think of no other unless

yeah that's right, not only did you win the lucky door prize but you also won two raffle prizes. You certainly did get lucky that night. Do you mind if I rub you for good luck at the next meeting Rossco (you know, like rubbing Buddha for luck). Oh that's right, you are not coming to the next one. Oh well, can I rub you for luck this Saturday at your BBQ instead? Although as the meeting won't be on for a week afterwards, I will have to rub you a lot to make sure the luck lasts for that long. tongue.gif

I got lucky twice last meeting

now I'm getting worried... there were only two other people in the car for that trip and I was one of 'em but don't seem to recall the bit where you got lucky.

Ummm I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but was I even awake at the time? or was it when I stepped out for a breather.

Archived