Cichlid Books

Ged

Could anyone provide me with the ISBN numbers for the following books so I can order them through my local bookshop.

Malawi Cichlids in their Natural Habitat (3rd editon) ,

Enjoying Cichlids (2nd edition)

Back To Nature Malawi Cichlids (2nd edition)

What price should I expect to pay and is there a better altenative than ordering through the local bookshop?

Gerard

gerard,

Have a look at AOA, one of the forum's supporters. Down and to the left hand side of the screen. They do Konnings books as cheaply as I've seen.

glenn

Glenn

Thanks for the information regarding the books. I will send an order through to AOA as I belive that if they are supporting ACE then I should support them with my business. I am still interested in obtaining the ISBN on these books so that the school library is able to purchase copies for the students to access.

Gerard

Thanks Charlie for the ISBNs for those two books. If I have no luck on the forum I will ring around for the ISBN on the other book.

I have seen Malawi Cichlids in their Natural Habitat - 3rd Edition for $135 - $149 at a couple of stores.

Gerard

tfoster, just be aware that depending on how they label it for US customs, will possibly mean you must then pay import taxes. I got done recently because I was listed as a retail reseller by the sender or something.

Archived