It's not me, its the camera!

Ducksta

All this time I thought I must be a total spud to not be able to snap a decent photo of my fish. I always thought it was me, but I had a quick session with a different camera (My brothers Olympus) and everything turned out great rolleyes.gif

The reason I felt like clicking away is this:

user posted image

My wildcaught Copidachromis with a fat mouthful. You can't see it in the pic, but up close you can actually make out individual eggs she is so full. The other female (behind her) has failed a couple of times though, so I'm not too excited yet. The daddy would be one of the 2 males you can see to the left.

Anyway, took a couple of dozen shots. Most of them turned out, but were of the same thing, so here are a couple of nice ones thumb.gif

user posted image

This is the 2 male borleyi facing off. You can see the reverse angle shot reflected in the glass too blush.gif

user posted image

This is one of my male Pseudotropheus livingstonii. Also in shot is a male borleyi, you can tell he isn't fully coloured yet. This guy was meant to be female. Also a couple of 5-6cm dolphins good colour hey wub.gif

user posted image

This is one of my demasoni males, taking a spell away from breeding in a throw together display tank. They are all just target practice for the demasoni in there dry.gif

Gonna clean the tank glass, then get some serious shots up in the not too distant future. I wanted to get demasoni pics up, but the tank is awkwardly positioned and covered in green spots LOL.gif I will get some pics up with the WAZ-stump in them too, I opened one to see how it looked, so dad is only getting 1 for now woot.gif

Great shots there Ducksta you are one up on me I don't even have a camera LOL.gif .

WAZ-stump in them too

Ah the famous Waz stump. On last weekend's on the fish room tour we saw a heap of very similiar looking fake mangrove roots I am asumming that you mean those bad boys LOL.gif . They do look good and I think I need to get hold of one of those thumb.gif

cheers

Rosco

Archived