I've just gone nuts with the camera!

anchar

Beautiful pics andrea! i really love the look of those leleupi, also your hecqui are very nice and blue ( i have seen some horrible ones in stores here, yours are Top quality!)... Ohh! and what nice brevis u have :D

Are u still interested in my colony?

anyways! great pics!

cheers

lee

Thanks for your comments guys :wub: .

Barra, the P. nigripinnis I sell for about $20.00 for 3-4cm fish :)

Peter, I wrote a little piece about limestone a few days ago in the forum. I can't remember now what the title of the question was but it was something to do with how safe limestone and beach sand was to use in a Malawi setup. If you can find it, it will save me writing it again ;) . Found it - it was called Beach sand and malawis - compatible? To answer part of your question, it can from a location north of Perth.

Lee, I am still interested in your brevis, but I have a serious space prob. at the moment (thanks Medowieman - looking forward to their arrival!). If they are still available when I have room I'll take them, otherwise let them go to someone else (and yes they are great quality!) :rolleyes:

merjo :D

Hi Mark,

The Pelvicachromis in the photo TETRA3.JPG are P. pulcher (don't know what locality though - sorry) There was also a pair of albinos kribs in there but alas no more :wub .

merjo

• 2 weeks later...

ive heard those motorbike frogs can be a pain in the neck, sound like harleys. My animal bio lecturer told us a story about his mum always complaining about the next door neighbours reving their motorbikes. One day he took a look over the fence to see no bikes only a couple of them demon frogs.

Nice pics

Archived